Marcos is finally buried

Credits to the owner of this picture.

Finally, after 27 years of his death he is now buried on the ground. The most controversial President of the Philippines, Ferdinand E. Marcos Sr..Today marks a history. This is a sign that people should learn to forget and forgive. Yes, He had done so many horrible things in this country but how about the good things that he did? I remember learning in school that Philippines was one of the most powerful and wealthy country in south-east Asia in his time. It must have been really tough doing that since we are just a small country, but he did it, he made this country great. 

The projects that he did is still alive, How about the projects of his successors? What are their projects? Is it still serving the Filipino People? If only his successors did a great job, Philippines would still be great until now. Instead, all they do is put bad things on this dead persons name. I mean, what will that ever do? Will it change the past? Will it make this country great again? The answer is a definite, No. Why do they exert so much effort in pointing the bad things instead of correcting the bad things that he had done? I guess that's what they call, Crab Mentality at its finest. 

I'm just happy that a President is just gracious enough to make this happen. I know alot of people are against it, but its time for us to move on and stop pointing fingers on this dead person. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.