Media: Powerful and Manipulative


They say that the media nowadays or maybe from long before is powerful and manipulative. I can say that it is true. I have seen people do suicide because the media was hard on them. Everything they do is inform us in a way that makes us take our sides and argue about those things. I don't like watching politics in media because I know that what they have covered isn't everything. They don't reveal the truth because it's either they are being paid to do so or maybe it may harm their members.

It is powerful since it can reach almost everyone nowadays. Manipulative in a way that they can get almost everyone to agree and get their side. They make us see the way they want us to see in a certain perspective. A perspective that they think would either benefit them or someone who have paid them.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.